Promise-breaker Mirjam, from the KPN phone company's helpdesk, finally held her promise! Praise the Lord and more of that stuff.
was it so frigging hard to make a phone work?
Got tagged by
But instead of doing the tag about me, I thought, let's talk about my cowboy Max.
1. Imagine a man, two metres tall, and one metre broad at the shoulders, narrower at the hips, long arms and legs and pretty darn muscular, dirty unruly brown hair, big blue puppy eyes, playful with friends and laid-back about almost everything, except when it was about his motorcycle and promises. Touch it or break it and die. and women... the last person who stepped on my toes - literally - was in deep shit. Cowboy Max to the rescue!
2. Max had the ability to poke through defences and destroyed them easily. Most hated him for that. I loved him for that. (it also gave me a good reason to kick his shins whenever he did so to me)
3. He destroyed those defences only because he could play the lonesome cowboy and hold one of his women. That little feature actually has made me jealous quite some times. but when he held me, I was in heaven ^_^
4. He adored cookies and coffee, especially real Turkish Mocha. I've had that once and I almost literally bounced off the walls from caffeine overload. Max would enjoy it, sit calmly in front of you and ask for another cup.
5. Max and I would be going to live together, in his house in Amsterdam. Closer to Merinde and Raphaela my goddaughter, closer to most conventions, closer to anything, and most importantly to me: closer to Max. If we'd manage for three years, we'd get married and have ourselves a bunch of kids, if possible (most likely adoption, but who cares). He couldn't find a decent spouse and neither could I, since we both long for our freedom.
6. So we made this deal. But thanks to some idiot who crashed into him driving drunk he's gone. No one besides Lex and Ben had known about these plans. Oh, and Max and myself that is. And now you.
7. Max was a cowboy. My cowboy. Ever seen a knight in leather biker's garb? No. So he was my cowboy. And he was. Remembering how he encountered some cows, broken free, and aided the farmer in helping them back into the paddock
it was a very good laugh ^_^
8. Max didn't want me to cosplay Nevan from DMC3. Heck, he hated the belly dance outfit even more. Until Merinde and I loosened the hips with good choreography and a nice tune ^^
He hated the first lay outs and forced me to wear a black corset instead of cosplaying in flesh coloured shirt. I'll still make the cosplay, but wearing it? I don't know. Max wanted to cosplay my Dante just in case I was crazy enough to cosplay Nevan anyway (he knows me a little bit too well). Had the physique for sure. *purrs like a kitten* You naughty idiot
you'd probably freaked out the entire convention with your advances, had most girls go nose bleeding with you showing off your physique and I loved you for those treats. There's only one problem: I do not share my men *grumble*
9. Yes Merinde, I confess
I've bitten Max' abs. And Lex'. And Ben's. You want a detailed description, or shall I end it with: "delicious"? Never bet against me that I don't dare to do such things
because I will show you otherwise ^w^ detailed description: Three nice well shaped six packs and pecs ^_^ damn you... show offs
10. To end Max' life support was the hardest thing to watch. Fuck it
Doc should have continued that, never ending, but without hope, it's useless. It was what Max had written down in his last will, for in case he'd ever had to live in this vegetable state, and so it should be honoured.
Wait for me on that other side, Cowboy. Unfortunately, knowing my the lifespan of everyone in my family, that'll be a bloody long wait.