With Yaycon only a week behind, it's time for a new agenda
Ow... compared to Tsunacon, Yaycon is more of a con than Tsuna... or is that because it's 16+ ?
Anynoodle (I love that word... sorry ~isabel
I've honestly stolen your word!
* Finishing Phedre's outfit and repairing a little bit here and there *needs fingerless gloves, needs to repair briar rose...*
* Next week fancy fair ^_^
* The week after: EFF and B-day.  my sis made me do this: this is my official invitation journal-thing to the b-day party... (thanks sis... I had hoped to keep it A) small and B) without fights this year... last year was a total fun with the socialized folk, but a complete disaster with those who could only fight... )Location:
Entrance of Kasteel de HaarWhen:
Saturday 16th of AprilTime:
Around 14:00 hours... Food:
I hope to bring cookies, lots and lots of cookies for everyone... I'm sorry if them hungry folk ate 'm all And you shall bring:
your good nature and a hug? [endofedit]
* The week after: Easter!
* The week after: I dunno... hopefully my diploma >.< I've started to dislike internship, and above all, I've started to dislike the folks who deliberately destroy someone's fortune, without a cause... It ruins my motivation Cosplay plans:
* Eowyn - LotR, victory dress
* Ino Yanamaka - Naruto
* Emma - Emma (the manga...)
* Natasha - War and Peace 2008 film
* Narcissa Malfoy - Harry PotterGot tagged by
10 facts about moi
1. I am still slightly shy. Though some people have helped me find new facets of my nature I hadn't found at first, I still feel a bit... awkward...
2. The rumours at Yaycon - I've had those confirmed by myself already - were true: there was nothing underneath the dress... now stop sending me notes about "u wehring panties?!?!?!"
3. I never knew I am sexy with just loose hair and glasses... I'm flattered and honoured
Thank you for telling me
4. Still awaiting the pictures from Mr. Gambatte...
5. Since a few weeks I have at least 5 suitors... but only one I really adore: Mr. Cuddles...
6. Next week going to the fancy fair with Mr. Cuddles for the first time in a long, long, long time. Usually it's time off in Amsterdam or The Hague, but now... dumdadumdadum Den Helder
7. Did I ever mention that I like cosplays from books more than from anime/manga/games? No? Well... hereby it's declared!
8. I've stopped wearing kimonos. No more coccooning, but showing my features without shame
9. This summer I'll go bungee jumping somewhere in Europe... The guys haven't decided the exact date yet. It'll probably be something like this:
A: Do I really have to do this? *stands at abyss with elastics around ankles, shivering in fear*
L: Yes. It's good for you. Overcoming fear and other crazy crap you suffer from... makes a man out of you
A: But... I don't want to be a man... I'm a woman!
L: Shut your cake hole and just jump!
A: no. *resistant pout*
L: *sighs* Hey... look up there, a dragon!
A: *looks up in the sky* but I see nothi-
L: *shoves me into abyss*
A: - insert death scream -
10. Enough about me... what do you think about this? [link]