Just to put something else here, for... life has to go on, and I see no point in lingering longer at something that is already forgotten by most (remember it darn it! No pedal to the metal where there's a speed limit!) This morning the "Dunselman" delivery van was already putting the pedal to the metal and drove at least 100 km/h where 50 is barely allowed... T_T shame on you! That cake is most definitely a lie
I got tagged!
I forgot most tags!
The ten facts thingie by ~ArisusaRunaru
and some others
(since this is your favourite colour, my dear
) She has taught me to photoshop yesterday!!!! Thank you so much sweetheart!
Presidents can't make fun? oh hell yes: [link]
Osama is gone! The world is a little bit safer! for those who loved him: my condoleances. I feel sorry for someone who can't feel love and tried to kill Allah's divine creation: the human race, including us infidels...
I'm starting to appreciate sushi more and more ^^ Especially wasabi paste ^_^
I need a bed to hide underneath it, from my friends. I promise not to snore, clean thoroughly underneath and I only require one meal a day and to go potty at least once a day. Oh, and cleaning myself from time to time. I'm not a cat with a self cleaning option. In June, I go bungee jumping. I even get the opportunity to drive myself, and friends, to the specific location, as a lamb going to the butcher.
dad spoke about the pleasures of falling, and the pain of death... so encouraging
Please safe me from a miserable death! Or at least humiliation...
I am single and loving it ^_^ No whiny man/boyfriend: you haven't washed my underwear and you haven't made me cookies and you didn't clean the house... Hello-o! I've worked all day, okay? go wash your own dirty leopard g-string!
Cops are funny:
Yesterday, Zwolle station, 21.16 hours
train at platform 6 ought to be leaving
there was a weak and bleak revival of the great train robbery:
Bad guy #1: *all whiny* I can't leave the train, my bag is still in there...
Officer #1: *shoves bag out and nearly throws it onto the platform* now you can leave the train ^_^
Bad guy #2: *all whiny too* I can't leave the train either, my bag is also in here too and I suddenly lack the ability of opposable thumbs too!
Officer #2: *gets cranky, grabs bad guy #2 by the collar and drags him out of the train, pushes him face down onto the platform, twists both the arms on the back and gives him the silver bracelets*
Officer #1: *very mean smirk* now both of you... walk to the police van ASAP, or I'll send in the dogs *w*
*exited barking of police dogs in the distance*
All in all, I've left Zwolle station nearly half an hour later than scheduled, but it was soooooo worth it to see those two ruffians getting nailed big time ^_^
I feel sorry for a young lady a couple of years back, at Abunai: she tried to start a conversation with me, but no one aught to do that in the middle of the night, when my brain is on autopilot and my body reluctantly complies to the commando's fed by the brain... Saya huppeldepup nogwatte her name was... I think...
No longer coffee addicted. I somehow appreciate tea and water more... O_0 something's wrong with me!
I am officially labelled a zombie killer: shoot 'm in the kneecaps!
Second tag, from
I shall never cover my nekid bellah!!!!
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Astrid, aka Mommy, aka Silver, aka The Lady, aka the Bitch, aka Czarina, aka Little Miss Loudmouth
- Eye Color: greyish blue
- Hair Style/Color: Dark brownish grey
- Height: 1.83 unless I slump
- Clothing style: neat and sophisticated
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: failing, falling
- Your biggest pet peeve: liars. I sincerely hate those who lie to hurt
- Your ambitions for the future: Teacher biology!
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Why sun
why do you have to shine at 5 in the morning
- What you think about most: sex. It's proven: women think more about sex than men
- What you think about right now: how to get to the new school per foldable bike ^^
- What you think about before bed: turn off the light please? Please sun? Set earlier please? Just for me?
- You think your best quality is: having a passion for talking about my favourite subject named biology
LAYER FOUR: WHAT'S BETTER?
- Dogs or cats: dogs! Protective, got to walk 'm and other folks get to wash/trim 'm ^^
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU ?
- Lie: I try to avoid it as much as possible
- Believe in yourself: Whenever I can
- Believe in love: yush
- Want someone: Without the sex please
that's still a bit disappointing
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yush, and I hated it. Don't ever try to push me on stage, for I'll hate that person too.
- Done drugs: if you mean coffee and chocolate, yes I have done drugs. Dopamine, Caffeine and Epinifrine are my friends ^_^
- Changed who you were to fit in: Yes. I've done so the past ten years. I hated it and I still hate it. If you hate me for not complying to myself, please
go live under a rock or something.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color(s): Violet, blue and silver
- Favorite animal(s): Bunnies, wolves, dragons
- Favorite movie(s): LotR, Yamakasi, Wasabi (these two are actual movies ^^ ) The Hobbit (when it's in the cinemas) Star Wars, et cetera
- Favorite game(s): Silent Hill, House of the Dead, Resident Evil
shoot 'm in the kneecaps!
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- On your next birthday you will be: April 25th
next year ^^
- Started cosplaying at: Ehm
- Lost your virginity at: age 21
late for someone from Den Helder
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY/GIRL-FRIEND
- Best personality: ehm
- Acts like: Boromir without the "One Ring possessing him".. .I will posses him! *w*
- Best eye/eye color match: is that really important?
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: colours, sleeping, coffee, conversations, random conversations, studying people, chocolate, sewing clothes, sleeping, my bunbun! And a whole lot more
- I melt when: you don't try to read me but act according to it
- I feel: drowsy
- I hide: under the blankets
- I wish: to be a teacher biology in the near future
LAYER ELEVEN: I TAG
And the last bit of tagging
I forgot by whom
but it resulted in:
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures mommy-silver allows to live.
Earth's emergency defence plan in case of alien invasion is mommy-silver.
For most people, home is where the heart is. For mommy-silver, home is where she stores her collection of human skulls.
mommy-silver brushes her teeth with a mixture of iron shavings, industrial paint remover, and wood-grain alcohol.
When you say "no one's perfect", mommy-silver takes this as a personal insult.
mommy-silver can get Blackjack with just one card.
mommy-silver grinds her coffee with her teeth and boils the water with her own rage.
July 4th is Independence day. And the day mommy-silver was born. Coincidence? I think not.
Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except mommy-silver.
They say curiosity killed the cat. This is false. mommy-silver killed the cat. Every single one of them.
When mommy-silver sneeze, she don't say "Atchoo" she says "DIE EVERYONE!!!". That's what happens next.
Most people know that Descarte said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, "...afraid of mommy-silver."
When God said, "let there be light", mommy-silver said, "say 'please'."
Some people ask for a Kleenex when they sneeze, mommy-silver asks for a body bag.
The truth will set you free. Unless mommy-silver has you, in which case, forget it buddy!
Mr. T pities the fool. mommy-silver rips the fool's head off.
For Spring Break '07, mommy-silver drove to Madagascar, riding a chariot pulled by two electric eels.
In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be mommy-silver.
mommy-silver does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.